At Caterham Insurance services, we want to make sure that your pride and joy – the Caterham Seven, is kept protected. To help you out when you’re trying to find the right policy, here are five key points about the bespoke Caterham insurance policy we provide:
1. It provides cover for your passengers on social drives, and the payment of medical expenses if you become injured in an accident.
2. If you’re building your Caterham from kit form, that isn’t a problem. We can insure the parts for accidental damage, fire and theft during the build-up process. When your vehicle is ready, we can adjust your cover to become fully comprehensive.
3. If you are looking to use your Caterham for more than just road use and you want to go on the track, we offer competitive track day insurance. This will automatically cover you for five days, two of which can be used in Europe.
4. Although cover is of utmost importance with these specialist vehicles, we understand price needs to be considered too. We offer various discounts for driver age, the age of your vehicle and the length of ownership.
5. We appreciate that your Caterham Seven is personal to you, so you may want to alter aspects of your cover. If you need to change your registration number, increase your mileage or add on track day cover halfway through your policy, we won’t charge an administration fee to do so.
For more information about what’s covered and excluded read our Caterham insurance policy summary here.
If you have any questions regarding the cover we offer, or you would like a quotation for your Caterham, please do not hesitate to contact our knowledgeable Caterham team on 01823 250735.Request a quote here