We’re here to tell you what it’s all about.
Cyber Insurance is designed to cover costs associated with cyber-attacks or breaches. Typical cover can include the following;
- Cyber extortion or ransomware attacks
- Third party data breach notification costs
- Costs to reinstate data or restore programs following an attack
- Network failure – cover for income lost and additional expenses you incur
- Legal costs in the event of a third party breach – occurs from a network breach or privacy/data breach
- Regulatory legal costs should an investigation be brought against you by a government entity
- Multimedia liability in the event of a claim arising against you for plagiarism, breach of copyright and piracy
- Cover for consequential harm and crisis communication in the event of a cyber-attack occurring, resulting in press coverage
Read our cyber insurance flyer to find out how your practice could be affected by a cyber-attack.
To discover the benefits of insuring through Lloyd & Whyte, simply request a callback and we will contact you or give us a call.
Why choose cyber insurance from Lloyd & Whyte?
Healthcare practices present a higher risk to insurers than other businesses because of the medical data that is collected, stored and processed. As we represent thousands of medical practices in the UK, we’ve been able to partner with a panel of insurers to make life easier for you.
All of the insurers we’ve chosen offer a dedicated incident and cyber response helpline. These helplines are available 24/7 so you’re able to react to a cyber-attack quickly and effectively.