Key benefits include:
- Loss, accidental damage or theft or dental loupes up to £1,500 per pair
- Loss or theft of belongings – up to £35k of contents cover
- Rent, exam and tuition fees paid for if you’re unable to finish your course due to ill health or injury
- Standard excess of just £100
- 24/7 personal liability cover
Find out more about the policy benefits, limitations and exclusions by reading the policy wording.
Income protection for foundation dentists
Income protection pays a percentage of your income if you’re unable to work due to injury or illness.
This is an essential policy for foundation dentists, offering support when you need it most. It protects the investment you’ve made in yourself.
Income protection offer
£60 off your BDA membership renewal
Get £60 off your BDA membership renewal if you take out Income Protection from us when you graduate.
Please read the full terms & conditions for this offer.
You can find out more about the policy benefits, conditions and exclusions by reading the policy summary.