Your home is likely to be one of the most expensive things you will ever own, your belongings some of the most precious. So why buy home insurance from opera singers or meerkats?
As a partner of the BDA, we care about you more than most insurers or brokers. We’re accountable to the BDA the way no other insurance provider is, which means we work hard to earn and keep your trust.
From the premium you pay to the expert advice and claims support you can receive, it’s all about making your cover as reliable as possible. After all, that’s the point of insurance.
To see how this cover can benefit dentists like you:
Why we’re different to comparison sites and direct insurers:
Visit our Advice Zone
Finding impartial advice about home insurance can be difficult. We’ve put together a library of information to help you understand how to protect your home properly:
- Learn how to identify what type of locks are on your doors with our Guide to Locks
- Get a more accurate sum insured for your contents with our Contents Calculator
- Get a better understanding of why insurers may not pay a claim
Already insured with us?
If you already insure your home with us, don’t be afraid to get in touch even if you’re not due for renewal:
- Subscribe to our quarterly newsletter for updates on the latest insurance & financial advice news
- If you’re planning to have contractors in your home for more than a day, you need to let us know. Simply complete and return a copy of our minor works questionnaire to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Find out how we can help you simplify your life by helping you with your other personal insurance policies through our Lloyd & Whyte ONE service
You might also be interested in…
Many of our clients find these related products & services useful: