Peace of mind with GP locum insurance
While it’s worrying to think about the impact absent staff could have on your practice, it’s reassuring to know that our locum insurance for doctors can provide financial support if you or any other insured team member is unable to work.
The benefits of Locum Insurance for doctors
- More flexible than a traditional locum insurance policy
- Weekly benefits from £100 to £2,500, chosen by you
- No need to prove expenses, know exactly what you will receive
- Not medically underwritten
- Use claim payments as you see fit
Get exactly what you ask for
Traditional locum insurance policies offer reimbursement for certain costs associated with absent staff. Our dental locum insurance is different.
You select a weekly benefit when arranging the policy, and that’s exactly what you receive when you make a claim. The policy will even include pre-existing conditions, subject to policy terms.
- Find out more about how our dental locum insurance policy works by reading our policy overview
- For even more details, please see full policy wording.
The difference between locum insurance and income protection
It’s easy to get locum insurance and income protection confused. Both policies provide financial support during illness or injury, but there’s one key difference between the two.
Pays the benefit to the practice owner, so this policy can help with the cost of employing a locum to cover the sick or injured person’s absence.
If you’re a surgery owner, it’s worth considering both policies to ensure both you and your practice are covered.
Request a quote or call us on 01823 250760 today.
Find us on Social Media
You can also keep up to date with our latest doctor info by following us on social media.