Your home is likely to be one of the most expensive things you will ever own, your belongings some of the most precious. So why buy home insurance from opera singers or meerkats?
As a partner of the BMA, we care about you more than most insurers or brokers. We’re accountable to the BMA the way no other insurance provider is, which means we work hard to earn and keep your trust.
From the premium you pay to the expert advice and claims support you can receive, it’s all about making your cover as reliable as possible. After all, that’s the point of insurance.
To see how this cover can benefit doctors like you:
Get £50 cashback off your BMA membership renewal when you buy home insurance from us.
We’re rewarding BMA members with £50 cashback off their membership when they buy home insurance through us. All you have to do is register for a quote before 31st December 2019, regardless of when your home insurance is due. We will issue a voucher when you’ve bought your policy. Full terms & conditions apply;
- Member must register for a quote before 31st December 2019.
- Member must purchase home insurance policy to qualify for £50 cashback.
- Must be a BMA member at time of purchasing home insurance. Lloyd & Whyte reserve the right to verify membership at time of purchase.
- Cashback will be issued via BACs after the 14 day cancellation period has ended.
- £50 cashback is valid only once per member.
- Valid for home insurance policies purchased in 2019 and 2020. Excludes insurance for student accommodation.
- For an existing home insurance client to qualify for cashback, the individual who has been referred must quote existing client’s name and postcode when talking to Lloyd & Whyte. The individual who has been referred must purchase policy in order for both parties to receive cashback. Individuals being referred must be a BMA member at the time of claiming cashback and will be subject to the terms & conditions above.
Why we’re different to comparison sites and direct insurers:
Visit our Advice Zone
Finding impartial advice about home insurance can be difficult. We’ve put together a library of information to help you understand how to protect your home properly:
- Learn how to identify what type of locks are on your doors with our Guide to Locks
- Get a more accurate sum insured for your contents with our Contents Calculator
- Get a better understanding of why insurers may not pay a claim
Already insured with us?
If you already insure your home with us, don’t be afraid to get in touch even if you’re not due for renewal:
- Subscribe to our quarterly newsletter for updates on the latest insurance & financial advice news
- If you’re planning to have contractors in your home for more than a day, you need to let us know. Simply complete and return a copy of our minor works questionnaire to email@example.com
- Find out how we can help you simplify your life by helping you with your other personal insurance policies through our Lloyd & Whyte ONE service
You might also be interested in…
Many of our clients find these related products & services useful: