As a Lloyd & Whyte Heritage client, you can access Independent Financial Advice on pensions and retirement planning through our sister company Lloyd & Whyte (Financial Services) Ltd.
With their expert team, they can guide you through the flexible pension rules that came into effect in April 2015. Although the rules bring you more choice, it’s important to understand there are a number of decisions that you’ll need to make to enable you to meet your financial objectives.
Seek advice to maximise your opportunities
It may be tempting to dive straight into your pension pot but planning is key to avoiding potential pension pitfalls, or worst case scenario, running out of money. Seeking advice will be crucial to maximising the opportunity that the new rules offer you.
Good quality independent financial advice will help you:
- Gain a clear understanding of the new rules
- Assess and review your assets and income streams
- Explore and identify your objectives from 55 and throughout retirement
- Explore how you can use your assets in the most effective and efficient manner
- Understand the income and inheritance tax implications
- Review your situation as your retirement unfolds
Lloyd & Whyte (Financial Services) Ltd are here to help you with your retirement plans. If you would like to speak to a member of our team and arrange an appointment with your local adviser, please call 01823 250750.
You might also be interested in…
Many of our clients find these related products & services useful: