Travel insurance for AOP members
New statistics from ABI (2018) show that medical expenses account for 52% of travel insurance claim costs, yet 1 in 5 people don’t arrange cover (ABI 2015).
Using our online tool, you can choose to increase or decrease elements of the policy quickly and easily. The policy is provided by well-known and award winning insurer, AXA Insurance plc.
- Choose between an Annual or Single trip policy
- Emergency Medical expenses: choose from £5m up to £15m per person
- Personal belongings: choose from £750 up to £3,000 per person
- Cancellation or curtailment: choose from £1,500 up to £7,500 per person
- Missed or delayed departure
- Optional cover available for sports, activities and cruises
If you have a medical condition, depending on the nature, you may still be able to get cover through this facility. However, if you have any issues, then please contact us on 01823 250739, as we do have alternative solutions.
For significant benefits and exclusions, read the policy summary here.
For Premier Plus policies click here.
Lloyd & Whyte ONE
Find out how we can help you simplify your life by helping you with your other personal insurance policies through our Lloyd & Whyte ONE service:
Claim telephone numbers
If you need to make a claim on your travel insurance policy, please contact AXA Insurance plc on the following numbers;
- +44 (0)2920 474145 Emergency Assistance Services
- +44 (0)345 850 5193 Non-Emergency Assistance Service
Please note that we are not offering advice or making a recommendation in respect of the AXA Travel Insurance Policy. You will therefore need to ensure that the policy is right for you by reading the summary of cover and policy wording before you proceed.
If you haven’t received your policy documents, make sure to check your email spam filters.