Residential Property Owners Insurance

All your residential properties – one insurance policy…

If you own a second home or are a residential landlord, you need Residential Property Owners Insurance. This policy is designed to protect a property which is not your main residence.

We can cover up to twenty properties under one policy. So you don’t have to deal with different renewal dates, premiums and policy documents for each site.

The cover basics:

  • Buildings & contents
  • Accidental Damage and Subsidence as standard
  • Property Owners Liability
  • Loss of rent receivable
  • Temporary unoccupancy
  • Legal expenses

Want to know more? You’re welcome to call us on 01823 250700.


Get a quick quote

This policy is underwritten by Allianz Insurance PLC. For more information about the benefits and exclusions, the policy summary can be found here.

Contact us


If you’re looking to arrange insurance for a second home or holiday let please call our personal lines team on 01823 250739

feature card icon

Find us on Social Media

You can also keep up to date by following us on social media.