Commercial property owners insurance

Your entire property portfolio – one insurance policy

If you’ve clicked through to this page, it’s likely (or it should be) that you own commercial property – and rent it out to businesses.

Alternatively, you may have a mixed portfolio – with residential and commercial properties.

And like any investment, you want it to endure. That’s why you invested.

It doesn’t matter how large, or small (or mixed) your portfolio is–

At Lloyd & Whyte we’ll place everything on one policy.

This is great, why?

  • Your time is better spent not dealing with a stack of policies
  • More policies = more money (possibly)
  • Think of all the paper; the trees won’t mind

The cover basics:

  • Buildings & contents
  • Accidental Damage and Subsidence as standard
  • Property Owners Liability
  • Loss of rent receivable
  • Temporary unoccupancy
  • Legal expenses

Want to know more? You’re welcome to call us on 01823 250700.

Or, click through to our enquiry form

This policy is underwritten by Allianz Insurance PLC. For more information about the benefits and exclusions, the policy summary can be found here.

**If you’re looking to arrange insurance for a second home or holiday let please call our personal lines team on 01823 250739**


You might also be interested in…

Many of our clients find these related products & services useful:

Practice Insurance Related Products      Residential Property Owners Insurance Related Products      Home Insurance Related Products