Will your practice always have a steady income? Your actions now could be the difference between a yes or no.
You can’t control the future, but Flexiplan could help you influence it. Setting up a pet healthcare plan kick starts a regular inflow of money to your business.
FlexiPlan is futureproofing. Or pretty close to it.
- From 58p per pet, per month
- 10% discount for BVA Group Members
- No set up costs (or hidden ones)
- Fees collected only when it’s earning
- Branded for your practice
FlexiPlan is a dedicated part of Lloyd & Whyte – with a personable team. And it’s the only payment plan approved by the BVA, so this should help you feel more confident using it.
You’ll find it’s nice:
- Not being passed around a call centre
- Not having to scribble people’s names down
- Not being treated generically
Using FlexiPlan also promotes greater customer loyalty and pet wellbeing, with regular visits and routine treatment.
Do you have any questions? We might have the answer already on our frequently asked questions
For more info, please click here.
Where’s the risk? It’s free to set up, nothing to pay until it pays, we’ll create the literature, and we’ll train your staff. Plus, when it’s up and running we’ll stick by your side.