We understand that not everybody needs to talk directly to an adviser about investments & savings, so we’re now offering a simplified online advice system for vets.
With any investment, it’s important that you’re aware of and comfortable with the risks involved. The video below outlines some of the fundamentals of investing, which will help you understand the risks and benefits involved in investing money.
Online investment service for vets
Affinity Online, our online investment service gives you access to basic investment & savings products powered by multi award-winning Parmenion Investment Management. With compelling investment propositions for over 900 adviser firms, numerous awards for their innovative technology and 5 star rated investment services – their platform has consistently been voted top in the industry.
We want you to ensure you fully understand how our investment service is provided to you and terms and conditions of the service.
Please ensure you review the document below before you take out an investment with us.I have read and understood the terms and conditions ›
Invest online in 5 simple steps
1. To get started, you simply need to answer a series of questions about your finances.
2. Based on this, the online advice system will recommend how your money should be invested.
3. The online advice system will then show projections on how it could perform.
4. You’ll then have the opportunity to download your investment proposal.
5. Purchase your investments if you wish.
What are the benefits?
– Funds available from a range of regularly reviewed investment houses
– Reports to learn more about the level of risk you’re willing and able to take
– Build a portfolio to suit your needs and attitude to risk
Affinity Online can help you assess your attitude to risk, so you can still benefit from using it, even if you’re not quite ready to start investing. If you need any help using the online advice system, call us on 01823 250750.
What matters to you, matters to us
Affinity Online is a trading style of Lloyd & Whyte (Financial Services) Ltd, who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. The guidance and/or advice contained in this website is subject to the UK regulatory regime and is therefore restricted to customers based in the UK. Investment Risk: Investment in the stock market is not a suitable place for short term money and you may not get back what you put in. All investment carries risk and it is important you understand this. If you are in doubt about whether an investment is suitable for you, please contact us. Investment in the stock market and any income derived from it, may go down as well as up.