Having worked with veterinary professionals for over 10 years, you could say we know a thing or two about your practice’s needs.
Your practice’s worth doesn’t stop at the building itself. We understand the value of your drugs, medical stock and animals whilst in custody of the practice. With your practice being vulnerable to many risks, it’s important to calculate the right levels of cover.
From the time our team takes to get to know your business to our in-house claims support, we go the extra mile to ensure you are fully protected when arranging your veterinary practice insurance policy.
Why choose Lloyd & Whyte?
- Exclusive to BVA members
- Tailored to veterinary business’ needs
- Includes buildings, contents, liabilities and more
- Spread the cost, with the option of monthly instalments
Key areas of vet practice insurance
- Buildings you own can be insured on our policy
- Contents such as dental chairs, equipment and machinery including accidental damage cover
- Computers covered up to £50,000 as standard
- Drugs and medical stock up to £20,000 as standard
- Loss of refrigerated stock of drugs up to £7,500 per fridge as standard
- Employee Dishonesty insurance up to £50,000 as standard
- Business Interruption including access to our Mobile Dental Unit
- Liabilities – public and employers liability insurance
To find out more about our practice insurance read our Vet Practice Policy Summary in the
vets policy document area
BVA Group Members
Whether you’re an independent, multi-site or corporate vet practice, as a BVA Group Member, you can benefit from preferential rates on services we offer to support your business.
How much would it cost to replace your Practice's contents?
Use our handy Contents Calculator to work out your contents Sum Insured and avoid underinsurance.Find out more
The biggest threat to your practice
Escape of Water is the biggest threat to practices in the UK and can cost a practice thousands. Avoid the biggest cause of claims, saving you time and money.Find out more
Review your practice insurance
Find us on Social Media
You can also keep up to date with our latest vet info by following us on social media.