- Faster treatment. Avoid lengthy queues and reduce NHS waiting time.
- Referral to a specialist by a GP, enabling a second opinion or expert opinion by a relevant consultant.
- Access to specialist drugs and treatments which may not be available on the NHS.
What is Group Private Medical Insurance?
Private medical insurance or ‘PMI’ for short- enables you to support your employees by paying for their medical bills when treated privately. This gives your employees greater flexibility in their speed and choice of healthcare.
By offering your employees private healthcare you can not only help to get them back to work faster, but as a workplace benefit, it provides cover for their physical and mental well-being which in turn can help to reduce absenteeism and boost productivity.
We’ve made Private Medical Insurance more affordable and more accessible – providing faster GP access and referrals for your employees, plus quick quality diagnosis and treatment when they need it most.
There are several different options available. Whatever your requirements and budget, we can help you to find the appropriate health plan which best suits your business needs.
Benefits of PMI include; -
- Have control of their own treatment plan. They can choose a surgeon (usually) and even a preferred hospital to suit their own schedule and location, unlike the NHS options.
- Benefit from physiotherapy treatment sooner. PMI can facilitate Physiotherapy treatment faster than waiting for sessions through the NHS.
- Privacy- Have a private room rather than on an open ward.
Improve your employee benefits package with;
Wellbeing at work matters to you and your teams
Health & Wellbeing is a trading name of the Medical Insurance Advisory Bureau Ltd which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registered in England No: 7217140. Registered Office: Affinity House, Bindon Road, Taunton, Somerset TA2 6AA.
The Medical Insurance Advisory Bureau Ltd is part of the Lloyd & Whyte Group Ltd who are Registered in England No: 01143899. Registered Office: Affinity House, Bindon Road, Taunton, Somerset TA2 6AA. Lloyd & Whyte Group Ltd do not undertake regulated activities.