Having worked with the BDA for more than 20 years, we make use of insight and our knowledge of insurance to form a policy that properly protects your practice. From risk management advice to our in house claims team we will support you whether you’re setting up new a policy, making a change or making a claim on your practice insurance.
Why choose Lloyd & Whyte?
- We are the only provider of dental practice insurance with an
emergency mobile healthcare clinic
- Our policies are made specifically to suit and protect dental practices
- An experienced in house dedicated claims support
- Chartered Insurance Broker
- 20 years’ experience of dealing with dental practice managers and owners
- Preferential rates for BDA Good Practice members
Key areas of dental practice insurance
- Buildings you own can be insured on our policy
- Contents such as dental chairs, equipment and machinery including accidental damage cover
- Computers covered up to £50,000 as standard
- Drugs and medical stock up to £20,000 as standard
- Loss of refrigerated stock of drugs up to £7,500 per fridge as standard
- Employee Dishonesty insurance up to £50,000 as standard
- Business Interruption including access to our Mobile Dental Unit
- Liabilities – public and employers liability insurance
To find out more about our practice insurance read our Dental Practice Policy Summary in the
dentist policy document area
How much would it cost to replace your Practice's contents?
Use our handy Contents Calculator to work out your contents Sum Insured and avoid underinsurance.Find out more
The biggest threat to your dental practice
Escape of Water is the biggest threat to dental practices in the UK and can cost a practice thousands. Avoid the biggest cause of claims, saving you time and money.Find out more
Review your practice insurance
Find us on Social Media
You can also keep up to date by following us on social media.