Will your practice always have a steady income? Your actions now could be the difference between a yes or no.
You can’t control the future, but Flexiplan could help you influence it. Setting up a dental healthcare plan kick starts a regular inflow of money to your business.
FlexiPlan is futureproofing. Or pretty close to it.
- From 85p per patient, per month
- 10% discount for BDA Good Practice Members
- No set up costs (or hidden ones)
- Fees collected only when it’s earning
- Branded for your practice
FlexiPlan is a dedicated part of Lloyd & Whyte – with a personable team. And it’s the only payment plan approved by the BDA, so this should help you feel more confident using it.
You’ll find it’s nice:
- Not being passed around a call centre
- Not having to scribble people’s names down
- Not being treated generically
Using FlexiPlan also promotes greater customer loyalty with regular visits, and, as a bonus comes with worldwide accident and emergency cover.
Do you have any questions? have a look at some frequently asked questions on our Advice Zone.
For more info, read our brief guide.
Where’s the risk? It’s free to set up, nothing to pay until it pays, we’ll create the literature, and we’ll train your staff. Plus, when it’s up and running we’ll stick by your side.
What our clients say…
“With Lloyd & Whyte, we have made a huge cost saving, but have also been pleasantly surprised by their high standard of customer service and efficiency. We would highly recommend them.”
Business Manager, The Borough Dental Practice
“Lloyd & Whyte have been great and supportive every step of the way, from the introductory staff training day at the practice all the way through my first year.”
Dr Robert Zabihi
Practice Owner, Pinner Dental
* If the plan has less than 50 members by the end of the first 12 month period then a £250 annual fee will apply until 50 members is achieved.