What do we do?
We offer a range of expert financial planning and specialist insurance services to a variety of clients. Our specialisms range from niche scheme insurance and financial planning advice for Healthcare professionals to expert insurance for commercial motor vehicles and professional broker-to-broker insurance services.
We also have a wide range of personal insurance services that cover homeowners from standard houses through to thatch & listed character properties and high value homes.
The Lloyd & Whyte Group is split into five different client divisions which include multiple companies and brands:
Find out more about working for Lloyd & Whyte
Proudly part of the Benefact Group
We are proud to be part of the Benefact Group – a charity owned, international family of financial services companies that give all available profits to charity and good causes.
We’re built on the idea that better business, can better lives.
Each business in our group is a specialist in its field. We’re united by a shared ambition to have a lasting positive impact on the communities we support, which has made us the fourth largest corporate donor in the UK1.
Our vision & mission
As a Group, we only have three simple goals;
- To be one of the most trusted providers of insurance broking & financial services in the UK.
- To provide our clients with the appropriate insurance and financial services in a professional and supportive way.
- To maximise the potential of all our people within the Group.
Underpinning our vision are the values which we hold dear. Beyond our obligatory regulation, we are committed to maintaining high standards in the way we treat our clients and our people. These values are core to everything we do in the Lloyd & Whyte Group
Find out more about our values here.
How are we different?
There may be other insurance and financial services providers around; but none are quite like us.
- We have long standing partnerships with some of the most prestigious healthcare organisations in the UK; British Medical Association, British Dental Association, British Veterinary Association, Association of Optometrists amongst many others. Find out more about our Association partners here.
- We have strong partnerships with internationally recognised insurers who underwrite many of our insurance schemes for healthcare professionals. Find out more about our Insurance Partners here.
- We are one of only a handful of organisations in the UK to hold both “Corporate Chartered Insurance Brokers” and “Corporate Chartered Financial Planner” status, awarded to us by the Chartered Insurance Institute. In addition, STRIDE Underwriting are Chartered Underwriters. This represents a promise to our clients, our people and our partners that we will strive for ever increasing professionalism and knowledge within this sector. Click here to find out more about what Chartered Status means.
- We strive to be the “best of the best” which has led to recognition in the form of industry awards. Check out our Awards for more information.
- Our company culture is something we’re immensely proud of. Attracting and retaining motivated and talented people is the cornerstone of the excellent service our clients receive. We’re constantly working to provide an environment for our people to thrive. Find out more about working with us here.
Want to join us?
We work hard to attract and keep the best people.
- Find out what it’s like to work at Lloyd & Whyte.
- To hear from people within Lloyd & Whyte, see our career case studies.
- Check out our current vacancies.