Commercial Property Owners Insurance

Your entire property portfolio, one insurance policy…

Who needs Commercial Property Owners Insurance?

Commercial Property Owners Insurance is for landlords who own rent out property to businesses. You may have a portfolio which has a mixture of residential and commercial properties.

Either way we can help you protect your investment while making your insurance easier to manage.

At Lloyd & Whyte we’ll place everything on one policy.

This is great, why?

  • Your time is better spent not dealing with a stack of policies
  • More policies = more money (possibly)
  • Think of all the paper; the trees won’t mind

The cover basics:

  • Buildings & contents
  • Accidental Damage and Subsidence as standard
  • Property Owners Liability
  • Loss of rent receivable
  • Temporary unoccupancy
  • Legal expenses


To view the Policy Summary > Click Here > Select “Commercial Property Owners Insurance”

Want to find out more?

If you prefer to talk to real people instead of machines then why not contact us to get a quote. You’ll speak to a qualified insurance professional who can help you protect your investment.

feature card icon

Find us on Social Media

You can also keep up to date by following us on social media.