Travel insurance for BVA members
Using our online tool, you can choose to increase or decrease elements of the policy quickly and easily. The policy is provided by well-known and award winning insurer, AXA Insurance plc.Click here to quote and buy ›
- Choose between an Annual or Single trip policy
- Emergency Medical expenses: choose from £5m up to £15m per person
- Personal belongings: choose from £750 up to £3,000 per person
- Cancellation or curtailment: choose from £1,500 up to £7,500 per person
- Missed or delayed departure
- Optional cover available for sports, activities and cruises
For significant benefits and exclusions, read the policy summary.
If you have a medical condition, depending on the nature, you may still be able to get cover through this facility. However, if you have any issues, then please contact us on 01823 250739, as we do have alternative solutions.
We offer a product which provides Student members of the BVA with travel insurance cover whilst on EMS abroad. Travel Insurance is a necessary supplement to your FREE Personal Liability & Accident policy, which is provided as part of your BVA Student Membership.
Along with the normal cover provided under Travel Insurance policies, we offer a product which will provide you with cover for medical expenses whilst working abroad. It can also be extended to cover other activities you intend to take part in whilst abroad such Skiing, Bungee Jumping or Scuba Diving.
Call our specialist team on 01823 250739 to get a quote.
Claim telephone numbers
If you need to make a claim on your travel insurance policy, please contact AXA Insurance plc on the following numbers;
- +44 (0)2920 474145 Emergency Assistance Services
- +44 (0)345 850 5193 Non-Emergency Assistance Service
Please note that we are not offering advice or making a recommendation in respect of the AXA Travel Insurance Policy. You will therefore need to ensure that the policy is right for you by reading the summary of cover and policy wording before you proceed.
If you haven’t received your policy documents, make sure to check your email spam filters.
You might also be interested in…
Many of our customers find these related and popular services useful: